Crossing Rivers Health Foundation
About the Foundation
The Crossing Rivers Health Foundation was established in 2010, in an effort to address the growing need for external financial stability in the uncertain and fluctuating times facing the health care industry. The foundation was founded by a group of community-minded people who make up the board of directors.
One of the primary purposes of the foundation is to record and facilitate philanthropic giving to benefit Crossing Rivers Health and health care in the region. By serving as the gateway for all philanthropy, the foundation will maintain a complete giving history for donors to Crossing Rivers Health, ensuring that contributors are appropriately appreciated and recognized and that the philanthropy figures presented to external sources are as complete as possible.
The Crossing Rivers Health Foundation, through its philanthropic efforts, will support the medical center’s mission, ensuring a lifetime of quality health care to the people of our regional communities.
Our HERITAGE is a lasting legacy built on traditions.
- Honor. By treating all with integrity and carrying out each donor’s wishes, we will create a distinctive and reputable organization.
- Education. By sharing our knowledge and gifts, we will enlighten the community and raise awareness.
- Resourcefulness. By being creative and enterprising, we will ensure growth and stability.
- Improvement. By supporting initiatives, we will achieve advancements for the betterment of all.
- Trust. By demonstrating responsibility, we will build confidence in ourselves and from our donors.
- Altruism. By focusing on public-minded needs, we will inspire philanthropic stewardship.
- Goodwill. By collaborating with each other, donors and the community, we will extend kindness and charity.
- Excellence. By pursing quality in all that we do, we will ensure premier health care remains accessible to our communities, for all generations.
You can also support Crossing Rivers Health Foundation by using AmazonSmile for your Amazon purchases!
37868 US Hwy 18
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821
In this section
Subscribe to our health e-newsletter!