The goal of the urology clinic at Crossing Rivers Health Center for Specialty Care is to provide excellent, cost- effective diagnosis and treatment of urological disorders.
Our expert urology specialists are caring and knowledgeable and will work to make your experience as comfortable as possible.
Providing diagnosis and treatment for:
- Bladder disorders including voiding dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney stone disease (medical and surgical care)
- Prostate disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
Urology surgery procedures
Minimally invasive and surgical services offered at Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center:
- Surgical oncology for bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancer
- Interstim - Incontinence treatment
- Laser shock lithotripsy - kidney stone treatment
Meet our team of board-certified urologists that specialize in disorders affecting the adult male and female urinary tract.
Thomas Richardson, MD
20 years experience
Jonathan Rippentrop, MD
10 years experience