The experienced board-certified urology team provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for a wide range of adult male urological conditions.
Our team specializes in robotic surgical procedures, reducing recovery time and getting you back to your normal routine more quickly.
Providing diagnosis and treatment for:
- Bladder disorders including voiding dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney stone disease (medical and surgical care)
- Prostate disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
Urology surgical procedures
Robotic-assisted surgical services offered at Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center:
- Surgical oncology for bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancer
- Interstim - Incontinence treatment
- Laser shock lithotripsy - kidney stone treatment
Meet our team of board-certified urologists that specialize in disorders affecting the adult male and female urinary tract.
Thomas Richardson, MD
20 years experience
Jonathan Rippentrop, MD
10 years experience