Getting quick help is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with Philips Lifeline® medical alert system.
At home, you’ll wear a help button around your wrist or neck and will have a communicator nearby. When you need help, you follow these basic steps:
- Connect to Lifeline. Push your help button at any time to activate the communicator in your home and connect to our 24/7 response center. Note: The AutoAlert pendant can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you are unable to push your help button.
- Hear a reassuring voice. A Lifeline response associate will quickly answer your call over the communicator, access your profile and assess the situation.
- Know help is on the way. Our response associate will contact a neighbor, loved one or emergency services based on your specific needs, and confirm that help has arrived.
Crossing Rivers Health provides Philips Lifeline® local support. Our Lifeline coordinator will:
- Activate your Lifeline unit.
- Test the unit so you know it’s working and its effective range.
- Teach you the basic steps of your Lifeline and it's effective range.
- Be able to receive information from your Lifeline.
For more information contact the Lifeline coordinator at 608.357.2142.
37868 US Hwy 18
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821
In this section
Subscribe to our health e-newsletter!