Getting quick help is as easy as 1, 2, 3 with Philips Lifeline® medical alert system.
At home, you’ll wear a help button around your wrist or neck and will have a communicator nearby. When you need help, you follow these basic steps:
- Connect to Lifeline. Push your help button at any time to activate the communicator in your home and connect to our 24/7 response center. Note: The AutoAlert pendant can automatically place a call for help if it detects a fall and you are unable to push your help button.
- Hear a reassuring voice. A Lifeline response associate will quickly answer your call over the communicator, access your profile and assess the situation.
- Know help is on the way. Our response associate will contact a neighbor, loved one or emergency services based on your specific needs, and confirm that help has arrived.
Crossing Rivers Health provides Philips Lifeline® local support. Our Lifeline coordinator will:
- Activate your Lifeline unit.
- Test the unit so you know it’s working and its effective range.
- Teach you the basic steps of your Lifeline and it's effective range.
- Be able to receive information from your Lifeline.
For more information contact the Lifeline coordinator at 608.357.2142.
37868 US Hwy 18
Prairie du Chien, WI 53821
In this section
- Home health care
- Home medical equipment
- Long-term care
- Palliative care
- Personal home services
Subscribe to our health e-newsletter!