Sessions are completely private and confidential. We will determine your current physical condition, health history, lifestyle stress level and areas of pain during our initial conversation. You can undress to your level of comfort.
A sheet will be draped over your body, and only the body part being worked on will be undraped. Massage on healthy tissue should feel good; with an area of injury or chronic pain, however, you may feel discomfort that usually lessens within minutes.
Massage therapy helps create a more positive sense of well-being:
- Reduces effects of anxiety, tension and mental fatigue
- Reduces effects of anxiety, tension and depression
- Promotes deep relaxation and renewed energy
- Accelerates the lymphatic system aiding in the elimination of waste throughout the body
- Relaxes and refreshes muscles and joints
- Relieves muscle cramps and spasms
30 minute massage therapy session: $30
60 minute massage therapy session: $50
Massage throughout pregnancy:
- Helps reduce fatigue
- Alleviates backaches
- Helps relieve leg cramps
- Reduces swelling/edema
- Stimulates blood flow
- Relieves everyday tension, general aches and pains, and discomfort
- Provides emotional support for those who are alone
Massage following birth helps to relieve tension and neck, shoulder, and lower back discomfort.
All obstetric patients are given a gift certificate for a complimentary massage as part of their delivery experience here at Crossing Rivers Health. In addition, obstetric patients may receive a massage during labor or postpartum.
- Chair massages are performed in a seated position using various massage techniques performed over the back, neck, arms and hands.
- A client is fully clothed and in a more open area, bringing comfort to those who feel uncomfortable otherwise.
- Chair massages are available providing clients a 10-minute massage that is convenient for our fast-paced lives.
Chair massage: $15
Reflexology is a relaxing treatment in which appropriate thumb and finger pressure is applied to specific points on your feet to stimulate reflex areas that are related to different parts of the body. It will help reduce stress, increase energy and improve your overall well being.
30 minutes: $30
Make an appointment
Bluff Haven Community Village
720 Fremont St.
Prairie du Chien, WI
In this section
Subscribe to our health e-newsletter!