Skip to main content
Call now

Non-discrimination statement

Crossing Rivers Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and USDA regulations and policies and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Crossing Rivers Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or gender, gender identity (including gender expression) or sexual orientation.

Crossing Rivers Health provides:

  • Free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as Qualified sign language interpreters
  • Written information in other formats (large print, audio and electronic format)
  • Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English, through Qualified interpreters
  • Information written in other languages

If you need these services, contact the Civil Rights Coordinator (Corporate Compliance Officer) at Crossing Rivers Health. If you believe that Crossing Rivers Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with: Civil Rights Coordinator‐ Office of Corporate Compliance, 37868 US Hwy 18, Prairie du Chien, WI 53821 Phone: 608‐357‐2000, TTY 608‐357‐2322, Fax: 608‐357‐2100.

You can file a grievance in person or by mail, fax, or email. If you need help filing a grievance, the Crossing Rivers Health Civil Rights Coordinator (Corporate Compliance Officer) is available to help you.

You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at , or by mail or phone at: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services 200 Independence Avenue, SW Room 509F, HHH Building Washington, D.C. 20201 1‐800‐ 368‐1019, 800‐537‐7697 (TDD) Complaint forms are available at

You can also file a USDA program discrimination complaint, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, AD‐3027, found online at How to File a Program Discrimination Complaint and at any USDA office or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632‐9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250‐9410; (2) fax: (202) 690‐7442; or (3) email:

Back to top