New Hospice Volunteer Online Orientation
Welcome to Crossing Rivers Health!
All new volunteers must complete annual education to be eligible for volunteer service at Crossing Rivers Health.
Please complete each step of the required education below.
- Read the Volunteer Orientation Manual
- Form: Submit Orientation Manual Acknowledgement form
- Read about Journey of Excellence & Standards of Behavior
- Form: Submit Standards of Behavior form
- Read about Infection Control
- Quiz: Take the Infection Control & Prevention quiz
- Read about OSHA/Safety Emergency Codes/Response
- Quiz: Take the OSHA/Safety Emergency Codes/Response quiz
- Read about HIPAA & Corporate Compliance
- Quiz: Take the Privacy, Security, and You / HIPAA quiz
- Form: Sign the acknowledgement of HIPAA training form
- Form: Read & sign the Confidentiality Agreement
- Form: Read & sign the Social Media Guidelines for Personal Use policy
- Form: Read & sign the Code of Conduct
- Form: Read & sign the Driver Safety Policy
- Form: Read & sign the Hospice Volunteer Job Description
- Form: Read & sign the Orientation Checklist
- Submit a copy of your current driver's license and certificate of auto insurance policy to firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, by mail to: Volunteer Services Office, 37868 US Hwy 18, Prairie du Chien, WI, 53821.
Due to federal and state regulations an policy of Crossing Rivers Health, you will not be given a start date or be allowed to give any service, until all of the required paperwork has been completed, including orientation and health requirements.