Partners of Crossing Rivers Health
In August of 1955, a small group of women interested in helping the Prairie du Chien community build a new hospital gathered together for the following purposes: “To promote a closer bond of understanding and friendly cooperation between the community and hospital; to give extra comforts and cheer to patients; and to aid the administration through volunteer services.”
- We believe membership should be rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
- We believe strong member organizations strengthen our medical center and our local
- We believe promoting personal and organizational growth is critical to leadership.
- We believe respect and resources are essential to our mutual success.
- We believe advocacy is a critical element of all the work we do.
Partners of Crossing Rivers Health primary mission and responsibility is to assist in meeting the health care and wellness needs of our health care community. Our member organization provides leadership opportunities, education, and assists in the development of resources for the communities we serve.
Sponsored Areas of Service and Fundraising
- Jerry’s Gift Shoppe
- Advocacy Day
- Bake Sales
- Blood Drives
- Book Fairs
- “Christmas Right Here”
- Geranium Sales
- Hospital Week
- Jewelry Sales
- Lights For All Seasons
- The Nutman Co. Sales
- Season of Lights/Walk of Stars
- Trees of Enchantment
- Baby’s 1st Books
- Pediatric Patient Donations
- Comfort Care Baskets
- Mammography Donations
- Period of PURPLE Crying Hats
- Partners of Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA)
- Partners of WHA District
Partners of Crossing Rivers Health members who wish to volunteer in service programs need to submit a “New Volunteer” application, participate in an interview with Volunteer Services, complete a background check, health requirements, and online orientation process.
Board of Directors
Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month and typically held in the George Family Education Center of Crossing Rivers Health. If the meeting day falls on the date of the WHA State Convention or District Meeting, the Board meeting will be scheduled for another day.
- Jan Weisensale, President
- Virginia Arms, Vice President
- Ellen Zwirlein, Secretary/Community Health Education Chair
- Rita Kazda, Treasurer
- Pat Boldt, Membership Chair
- Chris Foley, Board Member
- Marlene Grunow, Board Member
- Jeri Kluesner, Public Policy Education Chair
- Robert Zwirlein, Board Member
Partners of Crossing Rivers Health offers annual scholarships to graduating seniors of MFL-MarMac, Wauzeka-Steuben, Seneca, North Crawford, River Ridge and Prairie du Chien High Schools, and all graduating seniors of Crossing Rivers Health employees. If you have any questions about scholarships, contact Janet Finn at 608.326.6010.
Join Partners of Crossing Rivers Health!
If you have any questions about membership, contact Pat Boldt at 608.326.4948