Partners of Crossing Rivers Health
In August of 1955, a small group of women interested in helping the Prairie du Chien community build a new hospital gathered together for the following purposes: “To promote a closer bond of understanding and friendly cooperation between the community and hospital; to give extra comforts and cheer to patients; and to aid the administration through volunteer services.”
- We believe membership should be rewarding, fulfilling and fun.
- We believe strong member organizations strengthen our medical center and our local
- We believe promoting personal and organizational growth is critical to leadership.
- We believe respect and resources are essential to our mutual success.
- We believe advocacy is a critical element of all the work we do.
The primary mission of the Partners of Crossing Rivers Health is to assist in meeting the healthcare and wellness needs of our communities. Our member organization provides leadership opportunities, education, and assists in the development of resources for the communities we serve.
- Jerry’s Gift Shoppe
- Advocacy Day
- Bake Sales
- Blood Drives
- Book Fairs
- Christmas Right Here Community Event
- Geranium Sales
- Hospital Week
- Jewelry Sales
- Lights For All Seasons
- The Nutman Co. Sales
- Season of Lights/Walk of Stars
- Trees of Enchantment
- Baby’s 1st Books
- Pediatric Patient Donations
- Comfort Care Baskets
- Mammography Donations
- Period of PURPLE Crying Hats
Board meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month and typically held in the George Family Education Center of Crossing Rivers Health. If the meeting day falls on the date of the WHA State Convention or District Meeting, the Board meeting will be scheduled for another day.
- Jan Weisensale, President
- Ruth Skelly, Vice President
- Ellen Zwirlein, Secretary/Community Health Education Chair
- Patti Bailey, Treasurer/Public Policy Education Chair
- Lucy Cornford, Board Member
- Chris Foley, Board Member
- Rita Kazda, Board Member
- Iva Mulhern, Board Member
Partners of Crossing Rivers Health offers annual scholarships to graduating seniors of MFL-Mar Mac, Wauzeka-Steuben, Seneca, North Crawford, River Ridge and Prairie du Chien High Schools, and all graduating seniors of Crossing Rivers Health employees. If you have any questions about scholarships, contact Janet Finn, Scholarship Chair, at 608.326.6010.
- Partners of Wisconsin Hospital Association (WHA)
- Partners of WHA District
Join Partners of Crossing Rivers Health!
If you have any questions about membership, contact Pat Boldt, Membership Chair, at 608.326.4948