Resuming Volunteer Services
As our nation, state and region begin COVID-19 reopening protocols, many volunteers of Crossing Rivers Health have asked how your return to service is going to look. The following information is based on specific guidance and direction from our Incident Command Team and must be reviewed and completed prior to resuming your volunteer service.
1. Be aware that you will have your temperature taken and be asked a series of questions related to possible COVID-19 symptoms (fever, chills, cough, muscle aches, loss of taste, and smell).
2. Read and understand the following FAQ regarding resuming volunteer services.
3. Review the "What you should know about COVID-19 to protect yourself and others" fact sheet from the CDC at the link below.
4. Review the "Stop the Spread of Germs at Work" information sheet at the link below.
5. Review the Coronavirus: 5 Handwashing Steps You Should Follow video below.
6. Review the Proper Donning and Doffing of Procedural & Surgical Masks video below.
You will need to wear your own mask when entering the medical facility. Once you arrive to your work area, Crossing Rivers Health will provide you with a mask to use during the entirety of your shift along with a paper bag to store the mask for re-use.
7. Review the COVID-19 Cleaning High Touch Desk Surfaces video.
You will need to wipe down your work area, including but not limited to desk and counter area, chairs, doors, and door handles at the beginning and end of your volunteer shift.