Adopt-A-Highway Roadside Clean-Up
Crossing Rivers Health has adopted the stretch of Highway 18 from Ward Road to East LaPointe Street (the corner by Huckleberry's and Peoples State Bank).
Contribute to our Adopt-A-Highway Roadside Clean-up program whenever it fits into your schedule! Bring a friend, your family, or a team of coworkers and help keep our roadsides beautiful.
- Our goal is to clean up our adopted segment of Highway 18 one time per month in August, September, and October.
- Open to all CRH employees and their families (Must be at least 16 years old) and a minimum of 2 people per crew.
- All supplies including trash bags, safety vests, and trash grabbers will be provided.
- Plan to get dirty! Long pants and long sleeves and gloves are recommended, as well as hiking boots or athletic shoes with long socks underneath. Sunscreen/sunglasses may be a good idea depending on the weather, bug spray always comes in handy as well.
- We have divided this into two sections, each taking approximately 1-2 hours to clean up. Routes shown below.