National Health Care Decisions Day Planning Seminar
It always seems too early, until it is too late.
Life can change in a second. The time to plan is now, before it’s too late. Join Crossing Rivers Health for this important end-of-life planning seminar.
In recognition of National Health Care Decision Day, this free community program focuses on how to plan ahead for you and your family.
Experts will share information about the role and value of advance care planning. Topics include:
- Power of Attorney for Health Care
- Financial Power of Attorney
- Organ and tissue donation
- Funeral planning
- End-of-life discussions
The panel of professionals include:
- Dr. Owen Vincent, Crossing Rivers Health Clinics
- Amanda Tisdale, Attorney with Czajkowski Higgins & Rider, S.C.
- Tiffany A. Bielenberg Kramer, CFSP
- Licensed WI, IA and NE Funeral Director/Embalmer - WI Agent for Burial Agreements
- Certified Pre-Need Consultant (CPC) - Certified Crematory Operator (CCO)
- Ryan Kester, Funeral Director, Grau Funeral Homes
- Rebecca Hilson, CTBS, Tissue Program Coordinator, UW Organ & Tissue Donation
- Alex Berns, Hospice Registered Nurse, Crossing Rivers Health
- Tara Nalepinski, Social Worker, Crossing Rivers Health
|Location:||George Family Education Center|
|Contact:||Patient Family Services|