Join us - FREE Admission!
- 9 am - Tim Bohnenkamp
- 10 am - Nathan Rickertsen
- 11 am - Richard Palucci
- 9:00 am - Avoiding Financial Exploitation: Practical Considerations When Granting Power of Attorney from Carlos Bailey, Staff Attorney from Elder Rights Project Legal Action of Wisconsin, Inc.
- 10:00 am - Instead of Growing Old - Older and Growing from Tom Thibodeau, Associate Professor at Viterbo University
- 11:00 am - Top 3 Exercises to Maintain Safety with Mobility from Patricia Fettkether, Crossing Rivers Health Physical Therapist
- Area speakers will be presenting on trending wellness topics beginning at 9 am.
- Visit with vendors and learn about services, screenings, and products.
- Photo Booth from 9 am - 12 pm: Get a professional photo taken by B&C Studios - great holiday gift for your family! Price sheet available at booth.
- $5 Lunch Special - Chicken or tuna salad sandwich, light soup, and fresh fruit.
- Register for additional door prizes in Jerry's Gift Shoppe and Crossing Rivers Health Medical Equipment Retail Store!
- Free transportation available!
Register by September 17 - the first 100 to pre-register receive FREE lunch and an extra entry into the Grand Prize Drawing!
|Date detail:||September 22|
|Location:||Crossing Rivers Health|