Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) Certification
The Emergency Nurses Association Trauma Nurse Core Course (TNCC) is a two-day course designed to provide core level trauma knowledge and psychomotor skills associated with the delivery of professional nursing care to the trauma patient.
TNCC offers interactive learning with scenario-based assessments
- A Systematic Approach to the Initial Assessment
- A Hands-on Training to Provide Expert Care
- Evidence-based Content Developed by Trauma Experts
- Patient Advocacy Regarding Pain Management and Family Presence
Two day intensive course
- 24 Chapter Comprehensive Manual
- Hands-on Skill Stations
- 5 Online Modules
- Special Population Chapter
- 17.65 Contact Hours
- April 23 - 24, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (both days)
- October 22 - 23, 8:00 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. (both days)
The Emergency Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
In accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act, please advise the course director if you have any disability that requires special materials and/or services so that appropriate personnel can be advised.
|Start time:||8:00 AM|
|End time:||5:30 PM|
|Location:||George Family Education Center|
|Cost:||$210.00 (Includes books and meals)|