Responding To Addiction In Our Community
Join us for a Town Hall Meeting to address substance abuse and the impact it has on children, families, and to address how we, as a community, can respond.
- The nature of addiction, what works and what doesn’t work.
- Current addiction problems facing Crawford County.
- Treatment Court - alternatives to incarceration.
- Treatment, recovery, and building resilience in rural Wisconsin.
- Where do we go from here?
- Panel of community members will share their perspectives.
Lynn Rider, Crawford County Circuit Court Judge
Kevin R. Schmidt, Licensed Clinical Social Worker Behavioral Health, and Substance Use Disorder Counseling - Gundersen Health System
Dan McWilliams, Director Crawford County Health and Human Services
Lacie Anthony, MSEd., LPC Mayo Health System
The forum will also include additional representatives from law enforcement, health care, and human services.
Hear Dan Moris from WQPC discuss the event with Lynn Rider, Crawford County Circuit Court Judge; Dan McWilliams, Crawford County Director of Health and Human Services; and Rick Peterson, Crossing Rivers Health Community resource Director.
A Collaborative Community Effort of:
- Crawford County Courts
- Crawford County Health & Human Services
- Crossing Rivers Health
- Gundersen Health System
- Mayo Clinic Health System
|Start time:||6:30 PM|
|End time:||8:00 PM|
|Location:||George Family Education Center|