Partners of Crossing Rivers Health Bus Trip - Shear Madness
Join Partners of Crossing Rivers Health on a bus trip to Shear Madness at the Circa 21 Dinner Playhouse in Rock Island, IL. After 38 years, this is the longest running comedy in history - and for good reason! America's favorite comedy who dunit delights audiences with its unique blend of madcap improvisation and spine-tickling mystery. Shear Madness takes place in a hair salon and is chock full of up-to-the-minute spontaneous humor. During the course of the action, a murder is committed and the audience gets to spot the clues, question the suspect, and solve the funniest mystery. The outcome is never the same, which is why many audience members return again and again to the scene of the mayhem.
Deadline to sign up is July 15th
- Cost: $86/person
- Payment must be made at the time of registration - seating is not reserved until final payment has been received.
- Sign up in Jerry's Gift Shoppe (located within the main entrance of the Medical Center), Monday - Friday from 8:30 am - 4:30 pm.
- Must be signed up and payment received by July 15th.
- 8:00 am - Depart Crossing Rivers Health, Prairie du Chien, WI
- 10:00 am - Break at McDonald's, Maquoketa, IA
- 10:30 am - Depart for Circa 21 Dinner Playhouse
- 11:30 am - Arrive at Circa 21
- Noon - 12:45 pm - Lunch (staff will come to your table to take your entree order - choose from three entree's, coffee and tea are included with the meal. Any other beverages are a la carte. Dessert is included.)
- 1:00 pm - PreShow
- 1:30 - 3:45 pm - Performance
- 7:00 - 7:30 pm (approx.) - Arrive back to Crossing Rivers Health (depending on if the group stops for a break on the way home)
Minimum of 30 people required, maximum of 56.
|Date detail:||August 21, 2019|
|Start time:||8:00 AM|
|End time:||7:00 PM|
|Location:||Circa 21 Playhouse, Rock Island, IL|
|Cost:||$86 per person|