Fire Prevention/Live Fire Extinguisher Training
Other times this day: 4:00 PM
Crossing Rivers Health Emergency Management will be presenting fire prevention and fire extinguisher training to Crossing Rivers Health staff on July 12 and July 13.
You will learn:
- How to assess fire risks in healthcare facilities
- How to mitigate those risks
- How to extinguish a fire with an extinguisher and practice on live fires.
- Sign up by clicking a date and time that fits into your schedule
- Classes are one-hour each
- Seating is limited to 10 per session
- Training will begin in the George Family Conference Room, and completes outside with a live fire burn.