Welcome to the Hangout!
Your mission, should you chose to accept it...
No, this page will not self destruct in five seconds. Here are some ways you can carry out the mission of the CRH Crew - chose to be a member of one, two, or all groups.
The Digital Crew
Enjoy social media and feel comfortable with different aspects of digital media? Here are some opportunities for you:
Let's get social!
Want to help us share our good news with your friends? Put your social channels to work!
Check out this virtual platform that the CRH Crew will be utilizing to share all content - it's called Social HorsePower or SocialHP. You will receive an invite to become an exclusive CRH Crew member of Social HP.
By using Social HP, we are able to see all kinds of cool (and geeky) data! This data allows us to see likes, shares, comments, how many people your posts reach, along with other cool info.
Regular assignments will be posted to the calendar in Social HP. You will also be able to see all the posts shared to the Crossing Rivers Health Facebook page. In addition to the assignments, please feel free to share whatever you find interesting and shareworthy.
You can also create your own posts from Social HP. Looking for inspiration? Here are some starters:
- As an employee of Crossing Rivers Health, I...
- My favorite part of my workday at Crossing Rivers Health is...
- Did you know that Crossing Rivers Health offers X service/program/education...
Please note - Social HP is a super cool tool, however, please only use it for CRH Crew activity. :)
Think we're a 5-star org? Give us a review!
We love good reviews! Not only do we love them, but others make decisions based on them. Here's some information on how to submit reviews on different platforms:
We have numerous listings on Google and each listing has individual reviews.
How do you submit a review?
When you google any of the terms below, you will see a box with a map and business details, along with the ability to write a review or answer quick questions. Here are the different Google listings for our organization:
- Crossing Rivers Health
- Crossing Rivers Health Clinic
- Crossing Rivers Health Fennimore Clinic
- Crossing Rivers Health Emergency Department
- Crossing Rivers Health Child Care
- Crossing Rivers Health Home Medical Equipment Retail Store
- Crossing Rivers Health Rehabilitation & Therapy
- Crossing Rivers Health Urgent Care
- Crossing Rivers Health Behavioral Health
- Crossing Rivers Health Center for Specialty Care
- Jerry's Gift Shoppe
Visit the Crossing Rivers Health Facebook page, select Reviews, and write a review. It's that easy!
Glassdoor is one of the world's largest job and recruiting sites.
Visit www.glassdoor.com. On the top navigation bar, towards the right, there is an option to Write Review. You can submit a Company Review, Salary, Interview Review, and Benefits Review.
Search Crossing Rivers Health and complete the short form.
Indeed is the #1 job site in the world with over 250 million unique visitors every month.
Visit www.indeed.com. On the top navigation bar, towards the left, select Company Reviews. Search Crossing Rivers Health and select your star rating. Once you do that, another search bar will open. Search Crossing Rivers Health again and complete the short form.
The Special Ops Crew
A Special Op is our own version of a random act of kindness - spreading joy throughout the communities we serve. A Special Ops can be a planned act or may just happen spontaneously - that's the fun part! They don't need to be a big investment of time or money - it's the thought that counts! Here are some thoughts to help spark your creativity:
- Let someone go in front of you in the checkout line
- Pick flowers and share them with a neighbor
- Scrape someone's window
- Shovel a neighbor's driveway
- Leave a waiter/waitress a generous tip and a thank you note
- Hold the door open for someone
- Pay for someone's coffee or breakfast
- Pick up litter on the side of the road or nature trail
- Bake cookies for a neighbor
- Visit an assisted living facility and play games with a resident
- Leave someone a nice note
- Babysit for a friend
- Volunteer or donate to a local shelter
- Give a stranger a compliment
- Donate school supplies
The ideas are endless! Communications will provide each Crew member with Special Ops cards to leave behind. If you chose, you can share a photo or video while performing your Special Op on social media using #CRHjoy.
We can't wait to see what you come up with - now, go spread some joy!
The Wellness Crew
We're developing a speaker's bureau as a community resource to help promote health and wellness. If you know an organization that is looking for a speaker on a healthcare-related topic, help us make the connection! Please contact Lynn Groom at email@example.com. Lynn will assist in coordinating details.
Want to get involved with wellness initiatives in your community? That's fantastic! We would love to help. Here are some ideas to get started:
- Organize a 5K or gather friends and family to participate in one
- Start a wellness challenge within your community
- Gather a team to organize a local farmer's market
- Teach a wellness class
- Participate in a local sports league
- Start a walking program
- Organize a healthy recipe cookbook fundraiser
Once you've gathered your initial thoughts, contact the Communications team and we can work together to make the initiative a huge success!
The Communication Team
Have feedback, ideas or suggestions? We would love to hear them. Please submit them at the link below.