Vanilla almond with blueberry and banana overnight oats
From Shelby Moose, Crossing Rivers Health Registered Dietitian
- 1/2 cup oatmeal
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Chia seeds (optional)
- 1 tablespoon honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/3 cup banana, sliced
- In a jar or container with a tightly fitted lid, combine all ingredients together.
- Stir or shake to combine, cover, and refrigerate overnight or up to 5 days.
- Add more milk if needed to loosen up oats.
- Enjoy cold or remove the lid and warm up in the microwave.
- Stir and top with the almonds, blueberries, bananas right before serving.
If you are interested in making an appointment with Shelby, ask your primary care provider for a referral.