Wound & Ostomy Clinic
We provide the highest level of medical care for problematic, hard-to-heal wounds as well as ostomy care, including colostomy, ileostomy, urostomy and leaking tube/drain sites.
Wound care services
- Acute and surgical wounds
- Open surgical wounds
- Stasis ulcers
- Arterial wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Wound vacs and other negative pressure wound-therapy products
Ostomy care services
- Stoma site selection and preop counseling
- Postoperative education and product suggestion
- Dietary counseling
- Ostomy support group and ostomy visitor program
The clinic's experienced clinicians see patients as needed, evaluating wounds and assigning treatment options to best fit patient needs. Our certified wound and ostomy care nurses have been extensively trained in all aspects of wound management and ostomy care.