The experienced board-certified urology team provides comprehensive diagnostic and treatment options for a wide range of urological conditions.
Our team specializes in robotic-assisted surgical procedures, reducing recovery time and getting you back to your normal routine more quickly.
Been thinking about a vasectomy? Schedule it this March. Learn more!
Providing diagnosis and treatment for:
- Bladder disorders including voiding dysfunction
- Urinary incontinence
- Kidney stone disease (medical and surgical care)
- Prostate disorders
- Sexual dysfunction
Urology surgical procedures
Robotic-assisted surgical services offered at Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center:
- Surgical oncology for bladder, kidney, prostate and testicular cancer
- Interstim - Incontinence treatment
- Laser shock lithotripsy - kidney stone treatment
Meet our team of board-certified urologists that specialize in disorders affecting the urinary tract.