Fire Prevention/Live Fire Extinguisher Training
Crossing Rivers Health Emergency Management will be presenting fire prevention and fire extinguisher training to Crossing Rivers Health staff on October 26 and 27.
You will learn:
- How to assess fire risks in healthcare facilities
- How to mitigate those risks
- How to extinguish a fire with an extinguisher and practice on live fires.
- Sign up by clicking a date and time that fits into your schedule at the links below
- Seating is limited to 8 per session
- Training will begin in the George Family Conference Room (large side)
Please contact Gary Trulson, Emergency Management and Safety Coordinator.