NEW VIRTUAL FORMAT
9th Annual Golf Classic: September 16 - October 9, 2020
In the initial planning stages of this year’s Golf Classic, we were eager to support the cause and hopeful the COVID situation would calm by September. At this time, we feel it’s safest to not proceed as usual - since these times continue to be anything but usual.
As opposed to canceling the Golf Classic fundraiser, we’ve developed a new virtual format and will host the tournament over the course of approximately 24 days so we can continue to make a difference together in this extraordinary time. Our reason to “play” remains; people in our communities are battling cancer and benefit from receiving their treatments and care locally.
As originally planned, proceeds from this year’s Virtual Golf Classic will help with the purchase of equipment and patient comfort items purchased for the expansion and enhancement of Oncology services at Crossing Rivers Health. With your support, the Crossing Rivers Health Foundation will be able to share in the Hospital’s investment, ensuring chemotherapy and infusion patients will continue to receive high quality cancer care close to home.
Here’s how the new virtual format will work:
- As opposed to a shotgun start, the tournament will run over the course of
24 days, September 16 - October 9.
- The format will still be best ball, with prizes awarded for 1st place,
2nd and 3rd flight winners and last place overall.
Scoring will take place in real-time through the use of the Golf Status app, available on apple or android devices.
- Once registered, you and your team can now coordinate a tee time that’s convenient for you, between September 16 and October 9, by calling the Prairie du Chien Country Club at 608.326.6707. Be sure to mention the Golf Classic.
- For your planning purposes, there are a few days when tee times at the PdC Country Club are not available: September 23, 25, and October 1. Availability is first-come, first-served so please book your tee times early!
- When you arrive to the Country Club’s Pro Shop you will be provided with your registration packet.
Thank you for keeping the tournament alive, supporting the cause, and keeping everyone safe!
Thank you to our 2020 event sponsors:
Gold Level - $1,500
Birdie Level - $600
Community First Bank
Marine Credit Union
Lunch Sponsors - $500
LMC Insurance & Risk Management
Nelson True Value
Contact the Foundation to secure your sponsorship today! 608.357.2140
Crossing Rivers Health Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Through philanthropic efforts, the Foundation supports the mission of Crossing Rivers Health, ensuring a lifetime of quality health care to the people of our regional communities. For more information, call 608.357.2140.