Crossing Rivers Health Clinic in Prairie du Chien and Fennimore provides individualized care to meet your family's needs. We pride ourselves on providing a continuum of care locally so that patients do not have to travel out of town for quality healthcare.
In response to COVID-19, Crossing Rivers Health has taken additional steps to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees. The following precautions are currently in place:
- Screening and masking for everyone entering our facilities (unless age two or under).
- Strict cleaning processes remain a priority.
- Review visitor restrictions at crossingrivers.org/restrictions
- Well patients are kept separate from symptomatic patients.
- Telehealth is now available for many services, replacing an in-person visit with a virtual visit or phone call with a provider.
- Acute illness care
- Behavioral health services
- Chronic care management
- DOT and sports physicals
- Long-term care to residents in assisted living and nursing home facilities
- Medicare wellness visits
- Obstetrics and midwifery care
- Occupational health
- Preventive medicine
- Well-child check-ups - Learn about our partnership with Reach Out & Read.
- Women’s health
Crossing Rivers Health Clinic has partnered with the Reach Out & Read organization to encourage families to read out loud. Clinic providers provide age-appropriate books during well-child visits for children ages 6 months through 5 years. Learn more about Reach Out & Read.