Crossing Rivers Health Fennimore Clinic
Located just inside the Health Sciences Building on the campus of Southwest Wisconsin Technical College (SWTC) in Fennimore, Crossing Rivers Health Fennimore Clinic is open to everyone and is easily accessible to the public.
Comprehensive family care & services offered at the Fennimore clinic
- Acute illness care
- Behavioral health services
- Chronic care management
- DOT and sports physicals
- Long-term care to residents in assisted living and nursing home facilities
- Medicare wellness visits
- Obstetrics and midwifery care
- Preventive medicine
- Well-child check-ups - Learn about our partnership with Reach Out & Read.
- Women’s health
Crossing Rivers Health facilities are still safe.
In response to COVID-19, Crossing Rivers Health has taken additional steps to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees. The following precautions are currently in place:
- Screening and masking for everyone entering our facilities (unless age two or under).
- Strict cleaning processes remain a priority.
- Review visitor restrictions at crossingrivers.org/restrictions
- Well patients are kept separate from symptomatic patients.
- Telehealth is now available for many services, replacing an in-person visit with a virtual visit or phone call with a provider.
Hear from our patients
Crossing Rivers Health Fennimore Clinic Providers:
Crossing Rivers Health Clinic has partnered with the Reach Out & Read organization to encourage families to read out loud. Clinic providers provide age-appropriate books during well-child visits for children ages 6 months through 5 years. Learn more about Reach Out & Read.