Crossing Rivers Health Prairie du Chien Clinic
Expanded After Hours For Well Child Visits
Well child visits are important for your child's growth and development and help prevent disease through routine vaccinations and health education. These annual visits can also include the necessary requirements for a sports physical, along with a developmental assessment, health education, immunizations, medication refills, and evaluation and management of chronic diseases such as asthma or ADHD.
Convenient After Hours Appointments Available
Tuesday, June 16 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, June 25 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Monday, July 13 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 22 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
All children seen for a Well Child Visit during the months of June and July are eligible to win a backpack full of school supplies!
Crossing Rivers Health Prairie du Chien Clinic is conveniently located on the campus of the Medical Center. The state-of-the-art procedure rooms give our providers the ability to provide more comprehensive care in the office, allowing patients the convenience of staying in the clinic.
Comprehensive family care & services in Prairie du Chien
- Acute illness care
- Behavioral health services
- Chronic disease management
- DOT and sports physicals
- Long-term care to residents in assisted living and nursing home facilities
- Medicare wellness visits
- Obstetrics and postnatal care
- Preventive medicine
- Well-child check-ups - Learn about our partnership with Reach Out & Read.
- Women’s health
Crossing Rivers Health facilities are still safe.
In response to COVID-19, Crossing Rivers Health has taken additional steps to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees. The following precautions are currently in place:
- Screening and masking for everyone entering our facilities (unless age two or under).
- Strict cleaning processes remain a priority.
- Review visitor restrictions at crossingrivers.org/restrictions
- Well patients are kept separate from symptomatic patients.
- Telehealth is now available for many services, replacing an in-person visit with a virtual visit or phone call with a provider.
Hear from our patients
Meet the Crossing Rivers Health Prairie du Chien Clinic Providers
Crossing Rivers Health Clinic has partnered with the Reach Out & Read organization to encourage families to read out loud. Clinic providers provide age-appropriate books during well-child visits for children ages 6 months through 5 years. Learn more about Reach Out & Read.
Prairie du Chien Clinic Hours
The Prairie du Chien, Wisconsin clinic hours are Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.