Expanded Hours for Well Child Visits
Well Child Visits are important for your child's growth and development and help prevent disease through routine vaccinations and health education.
These annual visits can also include:
- Necessary requirements for a sports physical
- Developmental assessment
- Health education
- Medication refills
- Evaluation and management of chronic diseases such as asthma or ADHD
Convenient After Hours Appointments Available
- Tuesday, June 16 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, June 25 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m.
- Monday, July 13 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. (Prairie du Chien location only)
- Wednesday, July 22 from 5:00 - 7:00 p.m. (Fennimore and Prairie du Chien locations)
All children seen for a Well Child Visit during the months of June and July are eligible to win a backpack full of school supplies!
Two convenient locations!
Crossing Rivers Health Clinic has partnered with the Reach Out & Read organization to encourage families to read out loud. Clinic providers provide age-appropriate books during well-child visits for children ages 6 months through 5 years. Learn more about Reach Out & Read.