Your long-term care team
Dr. Matthew Olson, a long-term care physician, and Michelle Mertens-Dodgens, Board-Certified Gerontological Nurse Practitioner, are the Crossing Rivers Health long-term care team, providing care in area assisted living and nursing homes.
Dr. Olson and Michelle are coordinating and providing comprehensive medical care and regulatory visits, in collaboration with the facility’s overall plan of care for a resident.
- Evaluate and determine medical regimen appropriate for the resident.
- Provide scheduled visits appropriate to the resident’s medical condition depending upon medical history and stability.
- Providers will establish the regularity of visits, individualized to the resident’s needs and requirements.
Additional services include:
- Wellness exams
- End-of-life planning
- Chronic disease management
- Medication management
- Provide progress updates for family and facility
Crossing Rivers Health has convenient access to more than 100 services, including laboratory, medical imaging, palliative care, and behavioral health.