Crawford County on the Move
Crawford County on the Move is a 9-week walk/run program. You will meet once a week at your community location for a short lesson and walk and run together as a group. You can then follow the walk/run schedules the rest of the week on your own. The end goal is to walk/run a 5K (3.1 miles). Find motivation, support, and fun while improving your health! To sign up or learn more, contact 608.326.0229.
Communities on the Move:
- Seneca - Sundays (Begins June 16th) 6:00 p.m. @ Seneca School Cafeteria
- Prairie du Chien - Mondays (Begins June 17th) 9:00 a.m. @ PDC Memorial Library or Tuesdays (Begins June 18th) 4:45 p.m. @ County Admin. Building
- Wauzeka - Tuesdays (Begins June 18th) 5:30 p.m. @ Century Hall
- Soldiers Grove - Wednesdays (Begins June 19th) 6:00 p.m. @ 43554 Dull Rd
- Gays Mills - Thursdays (Begins June 20th) 5:30 p.m. @ Ball Diamond Shelter (by pool)