Crossing Rivers Health Center for Specialty Care provides orthopedic and sports medicine services - right here, close to home.
- Anterior approach hip replacement
- Knee, hip and shoulder replacement
- Arthroscopic knee repairs
- Shoulder rotator cuff treatment
- Fracture care
Orthopedic services offered at Crossing Rivers Health Medical Center:
- Nonoperative and operative care of musculoskeletal problems
- Sports medicine
- Joint replacement
Meet our new Orthopedic Surgeon
Dr. John "Chip" Rowe
Dr. John “Chip” Rowe has over thirty years of experience treating patients of all ages. While he performs all aspects of orthopedic care, Dr. Rowe especially enjoys sports medicine using minimally invasive arthroscopic procedures and treatment of arthritis of the hips, knees, and shoulders. He has been performing hip replacement through the anterior approach since 2008.
Dr. Rowe provides a continuum of care for his patients, from consultation to surgery and follow-up appointments.
Education and Certifications
- Residency in Orthopedic Surgery Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine
- Medical degree Keck School of Medicine of USC, Los Angeles, California
- Undergraduate degree University of California School of Medicine, San Diego, CA