We provide the highest level of medical care for problematic, hard-to-heal wounds as well as ostomy care, including colostomy, ileostomy, urostomy and leaking tube/drain sites.
Wound care services
- Acute and surgical wounds
- Open surgical wounds
- Stasis ulcers
- Arterial wounds
- Pressure ulcers
- Wound vacs and other negative pressure wound-therapy products
Ostomy care services
- Stoma site selection and preop counseling
- Postoperative education and product suggestion
- Dietary counseling
- Ostomy support group and ostomy visitor program
The clinic's experienced clinicians see patients as needed, evaluating wounds and assigning treatment options to best fit patient needs. Our certified wound and ostomy care nurses have been extensively trained in all aspects of wound management and ostomy care.
For current patients:
Contact your provider right away if you see signs of infection, such as:
- Increased warmth or tenderness
- Green or yellow fluid
- Foul-smelling drainage
Step-by-step instructions on changing a wound dressing:
This information is not intended as a substitute for professional medical care. Always follow your healthcare professional's instructions.