Health & Wellness Coaching
Health & Wellness Coaching appointments are available in person or via telehealth. Please contact us to discuss the best fit for your appointment.
With the support of a wellness coach, you can more easily achieve your goals and establish habits for long-term success. Wellness coaching provides a safe, non-judgmental setting to discuss and set lifestyle goals. Together, you and the coach will create a personalized plan to help you achieve success. Your coach will be your encouragement and support on your journey to better health.
Wellness coaching can help with:
- Management of chronic disease
- Stress management
- Weight loss
- Increased energy
- Eating healthier
- Exercising regularly
Crossing Rivers Health offers access to a wellness coach, specially trained to help you succeed. It is important to keep in mind that although your coach is not a doctor, therapist, dietitian, or nurse, they do have special skills in areas essential to the practice of health and wellness.
Health & Wellness coaching offers:
- A safe, non-judgmental setting for discussing and setting lifestyle goals
- A personalized plan of action to help you achieve success
- Evidence-based resources and methods for breaking habits and developing long-term, healthy behaviors
- Encouragement and support along your journey to better health