Join us on an Epic Journey
Beginning in June 2018, Crossing Rivers Health will be upgrading our Electronic Health Record (EHR). This will be an organization-wide change which brings with it some exciting benefits to you, our patients.
MyChart - Visits after June 3, 2018
Your electronic health record, at your fingertips. Through MyChart, patients can schedule appointments and access information about medications, past medical history, immunizations, laboratory data and more.
CPSI Patient Portal - Visits before June 3, 2018
Access patient medical information and history including medications and laboratory reports dating before June 3, 2018. Records prior to June 3, 2018, will be available by contacting Crossing Rivers Health Health Information Management at 608.357.2121.
Do you need to register?
If you would like to register to access a summary of your Crossing Rivers Health Electronic Health Record (EHR) or pay your bill online, please contact a patient accounts representative, available Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at 608.357.2121 or MyChart@crossingrivers.org.
MyChart - Patient Portal FAQ's
What is an EHR?
- An EHR is an electronic version of a patient’s medical history that is maintained by the provider over time.
- An EHR may include all of the key clinical data relevant to that person’s care, including health history, medications, immunizations, laboratory data and radiology reports.
- An EHR allows the ability to easily and securely share medical information between healthcare facilities for improved patient-centered care.
What are the benefits of the EHR upgrade?
Here are just a few of the many benefits for you, our patients.
- Collaborative healthcare - All health history and information is accessible to all departments throughout Crossing Rivers Health, and other healthcare collaborators, eliminating the need to repeat health history to new medical caregivers.
- Communicate with your provider - Convenient communication with your provider from the comfort of your own home for questions and scheduling.
- On-demand records - Patients will have on-demand access to health records and health history. No more waiting for a phone call or letter – view your lab results, imaging narratives, along with your provider's comments within days.
- Electronic prescriptions - Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications. Prescriptions are ordered electronically and are typically ready faster than traditional faxing methods.
- MyChart mobile app - Convenient MyChart app through the Apple Store or the Android Market. This app lets you do nearly everything MyChart does on the desktop, but it’s available on your mobile device - your healthcare information is always at your fingertips.
What are the advantages of MyChart?
MyChart is keeping pace with your busy life. Whether you’re managing your own healthcare or your family’s. MyChart is the must-have, interactive tool that gives you control over your electronic health record – wherever life takes you.
Here are just a few of the many features available to MyChart users:
- Access health information online - View a private and personalized health summary and access to your provider’s recommended follow-up plan of care.
- Check on upcoming appointments - View, cancel or request a visit with your provider.
- Manage prescriptions - See current prescriptions details and make refill requests
- Pay bills and view payment history
- Request medical records
- See lab and imaging results - Most results are available within 48 hours
- Track vitals - Use the health trends tools.
- Health information library - MyChart links to a library of health information, including health issues, allergies and even medications.
Who should use MyChart?
- Anyone interested in a proactive approach to their health management.
- New parents and parents of young children.
- Patients with chronic conditions
- Seniors wanting help with their health management.
- Patients looking for easy access to their healthcare provider.
Is MyCHART secure?
Working with an industry leader in electronic medical records for over a decade, Crossing Rivers Health has taken every precaution to ensure electronic health records are secure and confidential
Who can access my health information?
Only you and individuals you personally authorize, through the family access option, can obtain your health information.
How can I access records for my family members?
Are you responsible for more than your own health care needs? MyChart helps you better manage your family’s health care and securely access medical records of authorized loved ones through proxy access.
- Full access to your child’s records (through age 11)
- Partial access to child’s records (age 12-17)
- Adult-to-adult access (with both adults’ consent)
Proxy access allows you to sign in to your own MyChart account and link to another patient's MyChart record. Proxy access is available both for adults and for parents of children under 18 years of age, however, access is limited for teens ages 12-17. Click here for Proxy Form.
What are the MyChart password guidelines?
- No less than 6 characters
- No more than 20 characters
- No spaces
- Include at least one number
- Include at least one letter
- Only symbols allowed are period (.), hyphen (-), underscore (_) or at symbol (@)