Each year, we are proud and honored to share the beautiful work of our local photographers, along with health tips and observances, to the region we serve.
If you are interested in submitting your photos to our 2021 Community Calendar Photo Contest, please click the link below to review the photo guidelines.
We are proud to be an independent community hospital that is fiscally strong and responsible. Each year, we publish an Annual Report to share financial information, along with patient stories and highlights.
BRIDGE Community Newsletter
View the September 2019 Edition
- Childbirth stories - The perspective of a husband of an OB nurse
- The blessing of time - Linda's Hospice story
- What every woman should know about mammography screenings
- Four physical therapy techniques you may not have heard about
- Do you need a digital detox?
- The 21-day mental wellness challenge
View the June 2019 Edition
- Life-saving technology improves critical care
- New coronary CT test predicts heart attack risk
- Crossing Rivers Health Clinic - a team approach to wellness
- June is Men's Health Month
- 10 tips for trouble-free camping
- Discover the benefits of giving wisely
- Diet talk and common salad 'diet talk' myths
- CRH Gives Back
- Caring for our community
A quarterly newsletter published by the Hospice team.
View the April 2020 edition
- Celebrating 100 Years
- Voices of Silence
- On Peace
View the January 2020 edition
- Creative Hospice Volunteers Contribute to the Candlelight Memorial
- the Benefits of Journaling Through the Stages of Grief
- Fruit of the Spirit: on Self Control
View the October 2019 edition
- The Blessing of Time - Linda Knight's story
- Area Bereavement Support
- A Butterfly Visitation by Patricia Roop Hollinger
- Kindness by Pastor Linda Hauschild, First Congregational of Elkader
View the July 2019 edition
- The Circle of Life on the Homestead - Lyle Schall's story
- Grieving Girls by Gery R. Cox, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- On Joy by Haley Kregel, Crossing Rivers Health Hospice Social Worker
View the April 2019 edition
- Touched by an Angel - a Hospice patient story
- Should I or Shouldn't I Join a Grief Support Group by Nan Zastrow
- On Patience by Haley Kregel
- New Staff Spotlight - Welcome Sara Miles and Bridget Schultz
This Week in Health e-newsletter
This Week in Health delivers the latest health news to your inbox every Friday. Covering topics as diverse as new research, product recalls and lifestyle recommendations, this informative e-newsletter will help you stay in the know with a fresh look at the week's top headlines.
Keeping Well e-newsletter
Our free Keeping Well health e-newsletter with up-to-date health information and the latest news from our hospital can arrive in your inbox every month. Choose from a variety of health categories, which you can change at any time.
This e-newsletter follows you through the various stages of pregnancy, offering timely tips, articles, and practical interactive tools that can help take some of the worries out of this time in your life.
New Parent e-newsletter
This e-newsletter is designed especially for new parents. Once a month you will receive timely information related to the growth of your new baby. New Parent provides information for parents of newborns up to children of 3 years of age.