Each year, we publish an Annual Report to share important information with our community members about our quality outcomes, financial well-being, service growth, community impact, and employee information.
Each year, we are proud and honored to share the beautiful work of local photographers, along with health tips and observances, to the region we serve.
If you are interested in submitting your photos for the 2022 Community Calendar Photo Contest, please click the link below to review the photo guidelines.
BRIDGE Community Newsletter
- 2020 - the Year of the Nurse and Midwife
- Nurturing a strong nursing legacy - Deb Smith and Peggy Corlett
- Oncology services move to Crossing Rivers Health
- Everyday tools to combat stress
- Keeping our communities safe
- Technology you need. Right here when you need it.
- Leaving a legacy. How do you want to be remembered?
- Cooking made easy!
- Childbirth stories - The perspective of a husband of an OB nurse
- The blessing of time - Linda's Hospice story
- What every woman should know about mammography screenings
- Four physical therapy techniques you may not have heard about
- Do you need a digital detox?
- The 21-day mental wellness challenge
- Life-saving technology improves critical care
- New coronary CT test predicts heart attack risk
- Crossing Rivers Health Clinic - a team approach to wellness
- June is Men's Health Month
- 10 tips for trouble-free camping
- Discover the benefits of giving wisely
- Diet talk and common salad 'diet talk' myths
- CRH Gives Back
- Caring for our community
Click here to access the quarterly newsletter published by the Hospice team.
This Week in Health delivers the latest health news to your inbox every Friday. Covering topics as diverse as new research, product recalls and lifestyle recommendations, this informative e-newsletter will help you stay in the know with a fresh look at the week's top headlines.
Our free Keeping Well health e-newsletter with up-to-date health information and the latest news from our hospital can arrive in your inbox every month. Choose from a variety of health categories, which you can change at any time.
This e-newsletter follows you through the various stages of pregnancy, offering timely tips, articles, and practical interactive tools that can help take some of the worries out of this time in your life.
This e-newsletter is designed especially for new parents. Once a month you will receive timely information related to the growth of your new baby. New Parent provides information for parents of newborns up to children of 3 years of age.