Community Calendar Photo Guidelines
Submit your scenic area photos!
Student, amateur, hobbyist, or professionals - submit your scenic area photos for consideration to be featured in the Crossing Rivers Health 2022 Community Calendar Contest. Open to the community and Crossing Rivers Health staff!
- All photos must be submitted via the submission form at the link below.
- Photos of scenery and wildlife are acceptable for submissions.
- All photos must be from our scenic geographic region to be considered (Grant and Crawford, WI and Allamakee & Clayton, IA.
- Photos with identifiable people will not be considered.
- The submitter certifies that he/she is the sole creator and copyright owner of the submitted photograph.
- All photos must be a minimum of 1600x1200 2MP and 10”x8” at 300 DPI.
- Minor adjustments, including sharpening, contrast, toning, slight color adjustment are acceptable.
All photos must be named with the following naming convention: Photographer's last name, city and season of the photo. Example: Jones_Prairie du Chien_Spring
- Photos that contain inappropriate content, as determined by Crossing Rivers Health in its sole discretion, are ineligible.
- Each photographer is allowed to submit a maximum of two photos per (season) for a total of eight photos for the 2022 calendar. A separate form must be filled out for each season submitted.
- The photo may be submitted for consideration from 1/1/21 - 8/31/21.
Crossing Rivers Health’s community calendar is delivered to over 33,000 homes in Clayton and Allamakee County, Iowa and Crawford and Grant County, WI the first week of December.