Hospice Reflection is a publication of Crossing Rivers Health Hospice.
- Angel, Greg Clark
- Meeting the needs of seniors in retirement homes
- On Love By Haley Kregel, LMSW
- Meet Loretta Weipert, RN
- A New Year
- Outraged Grief. Put your anger to work.
- Gentleness from Haley Kregel
- Annual Candlelight Memorial to be held virtually this year
- What to say to a grieving person during a pandemic
- Kindness by Haley Kregel
- Bridging life and legacy: How do you want to be remembered?
- What is normal in grief?
- Celebrating 100 Years
- Voices of Silence
- On Peace
- Creative Hospice Volunteers Contribute to the Candlelight Memorial
- the Benefits of Journaling Through the Stages of Grief
- Fruit of the Spirit: on Self Control
- The Blessing of Time - Linda Knight's story
- Area Bereavement Support
- A Butterfly Visitation by Patricia Roop Hollinger
- Kindness by Pastor Linda Hauschild, First Congregational of Elkader
- The Circle of Life on the Homestead - Lyle Schall's story
- Grieving Girls by Gery R. Cox, University of Wisconsin - La Crosse
- On Joy by Haley Kregel, Crossing Rivers Health Hospice Social Worker
- Touched by an Angel - a Hospice patient story
- Should I or Shouldn't I Join a Grief Support Group by Nan Zastrow
- On Patience by Haley Kregel
- New Staff Spotlight - Welcome Sara Miles and Bridget Schultz