Crossing Rivers Health Assisted Living offers a home-like living arrangement without the challenges and responsibilities of living alone or maintaining a home.
Our community living areas and comfortable furnishings provide an attractive spacious area for family gatherings. When the weather permits, residents enjoy fresh air on the front porch or a leisurely swing.
Our private rooms offer each resident a large window providing, natural light and a view to enjoy nature’s seasonal changes.
Our facility is adjacent to Crossing Rivers Health Child Care, allowing for games and activities with children. Parking is conveniently located for residents and guests.
Specialized care 24 hours/day
Our staff includes a Registered Nurse, Certified Nursing Assistants and Resident Care Assistants specially trained to work together to meet the needs of our residents 24-hours a day.
- Assistance with medication
- Registered nurse available 24 hours/day
- Staffing includes awake over night staff 24 hours/day
- Health monitoring including vital signs and weight
- Assistance with managing appointments & transportation
- Shower and bathing assistance
- Blood work drawn by in-house Registered Nurse
Our residents enjoy a variety of leisure activities for socialization and enjoyment, coordinated by a recreation therapist. Taking a drive to get an ice cream cone or attending a concert in the park are among the summertime activities offered to our residents.
Residents also enjoy:
- Outings in the community
- Religious services
- Variety of table and word games
- Crafts and art
- Trivia and spelling challenges
- Holiday parties and gatherings
- Happy hour and socials
Included in monthly rental
Our facility also offers all meals and snacks with family-style dining, laundry facilities with linen and housekeeping service, assistance with medications, planned activities, and assistance with personal care and bathing.
Monthly rental includes:
- Private room and bath
- Family style dining with three meals per day and snacks, planned and prepared by residents and chef
- Utlilities: electricity, heat, water, cable, air conditioning, sewer, and garbage
- Weekly housekeeping service
- Assistance with laundry
- Use of facility’s common areas, community rooms and salon
We encourage individuals and families to tour our facility and to meet our friendly staff. We would also be glad to discuss admission criteria and financial information regarding Crossing Rivers Health Assisted Living.