Pain can be crippling. Even common diseases like arthritis are hard to live with. Yet, with modern treatments, much of this pain can be managed. At Crossing Rivers Health Center for Specialty Care, our pain management team offers a comprehensive pain management treatment plan.
Your first appointment at the Pain Clinic
Here's what you can expect during your first appointment at the Pain Clinic at Crossing Rivers Health Center for Specialty Care.
Providing treatment for the management of a number of conditions, including:
- Arthritis pain
- Back pain
- Chronic pain
- Complex regional pain syndrome
- Joint hypermobility syndrome
- Medication overuse headache
- Migraine headaches
- Myofascial pain
- Neck pain
- Neuropathic pain
- Post-surgical pain
- For a complete list of pain management services, contact us today at 608.357.2525.
Treatments offered at Crossing Rivers Health in Prairie du Chien:
- Ablation procedures
- Advanced pain procedures
- Behavioral health care
- Diagnostic nerve block procedures
- Epidural steroid injection procedures
- Physical and occupational therapy
- Transforaminal injection procedures
- Trigger point muscle injections
Pain can be a critical part of other conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and cancer and its proper management can positively affect lives.
Amarjit, Virdi, MD