Crossing Rivers Health Clinic in Prairie du Chien and Fennimore provides individualized care to meet your family's needs. We pride ourselves on providing a continuum of care locally so that patients do not have to travel out of town for quality healthcare.
- Acute illness care
- Behavioral health services
- Chronic care management
- DOT and sports physicals
- Long-term care to residents in assisted living and nursing home facilities
- Medicare wellness visits
- Obstetrics and midwifery care
- Occupational health
- Preventive medicine
- Tubal ligation
- Well-child check-ups - Learn about our partnership with Reach Out & Read.
- Women’s health
- Healthcare management
- Medication management
- Coping skills
- Coordination of community resources
With regular visits, patients report that they are able to stay out of the hospital, feel better and do the things that are important to them, while living with a chronic illness.
In response to COVID-19, Crossing Rivers Health has taken additional steps to protect the health and safety of our patients and employees. The following precautions are currently in place:
- Screening and masking for everyone entering our facilities (unless age two or under).
- Strict cleaning processes remain a priority.
- Review visitor restrictions at crossingrivers.org/restrictions
- Well patients are kept separate from symptomatic patients.
- Telehealth is now available for many services, replacing an in-person visit with a virtual visit or phone call with a provider.
Crossing Rivers Health Clinic has partnered with the Reach Out & Read organization to encourage families to read out loud. Clinic providers provide age-appropriate books during well-child visits for children ages 6 months through 5 years. Learn more about Reach Out & Read.