Assisted Living - Experience A Place Where Everyone Is Like Family
Contributed by Amanda Schultz, Assisted Living Manager; Cory Mezera, Resident Care Assistant; and Karen Ulrich, Recreation Therapist
Crossing Rivers Health Assisted Living offers a home-like atmosphere for 26 residents who are free to come and go as they please. Residents spend most of their time having fun – with minimal time in their rooms.
We would love to talk with you and schedule a tour. Please feel free to call 608.357.2170.
Experience a place where everyone is like family
At Crossing Rivers Health Assisted Living, we aim to improve the quality of life of our residents and are dedicated to maintaining and improving their independence. We truly feel like our staff and residents together “experience a place where everyone is like family”.
Our residents enjoy:
- Made to order breakfast and chef-prepared lunch and supper
- Engaging activities every day during the week, including parties (lots of parties!), outings, BINGO, trivia, exercises, pet therapy, fun activity time with children, and much more!
- A variety of religious services
As members of the Crossing Rivers Health Assisted Living staff, we love what we do. It’s like going home every day when you go to work. We are also very proud of our patient to staff ratio and truly enjoy getting to spend quality time with our residents.
Resident Care Assistants (a.k.a Jack of All Trades)
- All Resident Care Assistants are certified for medication administration
- They also cook breakfast, do the cleaning, laundry, and assist the residents with personal cares, like bathing and dressing
Registered Nurse available 24 hours per day
- Health monitoring and assessments
- Medication management
- Assistance with medical emergencies
Full-time Certified Recreation Therapist
- A well-rounded selection of activities are available for the residents each week to promote physical, cognitive, social, community, and spiritual wellness.
If all of this sounds like fun to you, become an Assisted Living volunteer!
Contact Karen Ulrich, Recreation Therapist at 608.357.2142 to talk more about volunteer opportunities.